Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, May 7, 2009






















G'day!






Back in AU now. i drove for 3 days up the east coast from melbourne to Byron bay. It was well worth it. this place is amazing and kinda gets me over missing New Zealand! It was a great place so i recommend going to anyone! A few pics of the sunrise i saw this morning. The beach is beautiful here. I'm gonna go lay on it for a while as a matter of fact! Doing good! Heading back to Melbourne in a few days! Hope everyone is well! be seeing you soon! on the 22nd!






Jared

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jed,
    Getting closer to home. YEAH
    You look tired and lonely.
    I think you need to come home!!!!
    Have fun with Carley and stay safe.
    love ya bunches XOXOXOXOX
    Mom

    ReplyDelete