Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sunset on Alaska


Well, the sun is finally setting on my first Alaskan adventure! I can't believe it's been 5 months and I'll fly to Seattle tomorrow! Here are some of my favorites from the summer. I think it is fair to say that Alaska, with all of its wildlife, mountains, glaciers, beaches, and so much more, is about the most beautiful place I have ever been!

I do not believe I could have even imagined such a place!
Cannon Beach
Unfortunately this big boy is playing at the dump. Sad to see because it will eventually get him in trouble!





Annie always stealing my hat!




Yakutat Harbor
Belted Kingfisher

Surfing. The spot in the middle is a seal









































My 29th birthday
























No comments:

Post a Comment