Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well, its time to hit the trail again so today i'm heading to Glenorchy where I'll catch a ride to the Greenstone trailhead. Its about 2 or 3 days, then to the Hollyford which is about a nine day trek all the way to the West Coast. After that rest in Milford sound which is supposed to be like one of the most beautiful places on earth. Then 2 days back to Glenorchy on the Caples track where i can catch a ride back here to Queenstown. I should be back to town somewhere around 16 days and i'll have some great pictures for sure! I hope everyone is doing well! I'm great and excited to get back out there in the mountains where i love it so much! This is what i really came to do. Tell everyone i said hello! Love ya'll and catch up with you when i return! Somewhere toward the end of the month.
Jared

1 comment:

  1. Earl,
    I sent you an email to the hotmail account. The pictures look great and I hope you are having a blast. fyi seeing that I dont have a job things are very boring because you are not in town and we cant get into some GOOD OLE COUNRTY BOY SHIT together. Have fun and be safe. Ssssssssssweeny!

    ReplyDelete