Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I was a Moose for the 4th!

Bonfire in the rain, Yakutat Style! Leave your twigs at home boys!
Its been raining here for about a month now! We've gotten used to it. You have to learn to embrace the rain!
on beautiful cannon beach
The grand finale!
The good ole "Fish Train Trail"

Survery Point, coming to get us

The seas were a little rough today.

4 comments:

  1. Just stopping by brother. Looks like things are continuing to go well for you.

    Gregry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jared
    Great pictures...
    This is Gary & Janet from Petersburg.
    Just wanted to say HI and let you know that "Our
    Pecan Trees are doing great.."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gregry! Good to hear from you brother!!!
    Gary and Janet!!!
    What a nice surprise to hear from you! I'm so glad to know that your trees are doing well and I'm sure you two are the same! I can probably get a few more next time I come and will if so! I'll be making my way back to Petersburg soon after i return to visit the fam. Gray, hope you're keeping Greg straight!
    Nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jared - Gary said to tell you Hi and good to hear from you. He is making a batch of Peach wine now. When you get back to Peterburg you will have to stop by and get a sample. He has been working some on Mary Beth's & Tony house.
    Have a Nice Day !!
    Janet & Gary

    ReplyDelete