Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Argentina--Calafate y El Bolson

This is how they do it in Argentina!
Muy Bueno!
Calafate, Patagonia
Flamingos


Boooo!



Most of Patagonia is wide open land like you see here. Very large Estancias, or ranches, are everywhere and you'll see horses, sheep, and even Ostriches roaming around.

I've heard how great the Beef is in Argentina, so of course I had to try it out a few times
Bife de Chorizo!
Rio Azul
Cabeza de Indio
(Indian head)





2 comments:

  1. Hey Jared, Its Gary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were wondering where you were. Nice pictures. You are making an armchair explorer out of me! Keep up the good "work"

    Byron and Jacque (in Texas)

    ReplyDelete