Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Argentina

First of all I have to give thanks to my great friend Lili here on the left. I met her in New Zealand about 3 years ago. She is Argentinian, so when I planned a trip there, of course I had to visit! It was nice to begin my trip with her, especially when my Spanish was not too good. I was treated like part of the family! Her friend Carolina was awesome too!
:-)


This is one of my favorite pictures from Argentina! I've been quite a few places, but never seen anything quit like this! I love it!


Soon after hitting the road I arrived in Punta Tumbo. I've never seen Penguinos like this in my life either. Once in New Zealand, but there were only a few. Here, there were thousands.


PengZILLA










No comments:

Post a Comment