Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, February 7, 2009






















Apparently my mom doesn't like the shaved look. She said i look like a convict. I'm just taking it easy now and camping along this beautiful lake here at Glenorchy. Its called lake Wakapitu. Still looks like about 5 more days before the scabs will fall off my heals so I'm just trying to be patient. The weather has been really nice and I have a great campsite. Here are a few pics of it. I hope everyone is doing good back at home! Let me know if there is any big news! I miss everyone and hope you all know I think about ya! I'm planning to hit the trail on the 15 or 16 so after that I'll be hiking all the time and levaing Vinny. His gf is coming on Valentine's day so he'll be with her and I have several long hikes lined up. I'll have more pics then! Talk again soon! Tell everyone i said hello!






Later

4 comments:

  1. Man, that camp spot is something else and bet it makes for a comfortable piece of mind. The photos are great.

    -Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! Have a great time while you can. You still have time to be a great teacher! Are you taking your own photos? I need to tell Allison!
    Mrs. McKinney

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are absolutely great you are a good photographer hope you are doing well now big news here but its only Sunday nite Im sure by tomarrow there will be. I loved your 25 random things about you it was great, sounds like you may have found her and I can't wait to meet her, talk to you soon miss ya love ya
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Jed.
    I love the one of you there so focused on something....or maybe nothing at all, just enjoying the serenity of nature!
    I hope when you leave Vinnie you will not be hiking alone.
    Be safe, love ya bunches
    Mom

    ReplyDelete