Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Doing good here hanging in Queenstown! I found a really nice place to stay and its really cheap! It overlooks the lake, nice and relaxing, and has clean showers, bathrooms, kitchen, and a lounge. I met some folks from Texas and been hanging with them for a few days. They had a bike that needed a little work and they weren't really using so i fixed it and they are letting me use it while i stay here in Queenstown. There's a trail that runs along the lake and its all beautiful so i ride to town along the trail which takes me about an hour if i keep a steady pace. I've been missing my mountain bike pretty bad so its great to be able to ride here! I'm getting in good shape for sure and eating pretty healthy since i don't have junk around. I've found the good foods that are cheap. I'll probably be here for another 3 or 4 days then headed back out to hike again. I'll have some great pics once i do that! I hope everyone is doing good! Dee, you asked when i was coming home. May 22. It will definitely be fun to get back and see everyone! I look forward to that! Well, I'll try to get a few cool pics i took here up a little later today but hope everyone is well! I'm doing great! Miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. me matt amy @ dee just got back from snowshoe it was awesome wish you could have been but i know you are having a blast cant wait to see you talked to earl tonight he said you spoke with him on the computer i know he cant wait for you to return so him and scoob can go to westvirgina haha

    ReplyDelete