Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Monday, February 16, 2009








Still makin it pretty well! Lately, I've just been camping a good bit in a few different places and getting ready to do more hikes soon. I've met some pretty nice people including 4 Germans, 1 Swiss, 5 Texans, and one French. Met most of them just camping because we were all looking for free campsites. Its interesting meeting new people fom other countries and talking about our similarities and differences. I think you find more similarities than anything though and thats what keeps you going. Just a few random pics lately. The 2 with the van are very nice German girls i camped with a few nights, others are the boys from Texas and thats the basket of dreams we are sittin in. Hope everyone is doing great!

1 comment:

  1. hey bud pics are beautiful and you look better, you look like you are eatin better love the beard, and hope your feet are feelin better miss you, love you and be careful
    Dee

    ReplyDelete