Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Monday, May 31, 2010


Had to post a few pics of my little buddy right before i left home! Miss that little feller!
I'm a proud "uncle."

Situk Lake

The lovely "white socks"
Taste pretty good!

Tom, Melissa, and I will never forget the sweet fragrance of this landing!! Lol


They are laughing at me because the bugs are about to carry me away!
Russel Fjord
The Hubbard Glacier has damned the fjord twice recently where it enters Disenchantment Bay, causing the water level to rise up to 90'. That's why you see all of these dead trees. Where I'm standing here is about the level the water reached in 1986. Then it broke loose at the glacier, releasing 4 million cubic feet of water per second, for 48 hours.


Shortly after this photo was taken, Jared was carried away by an unknown, alien species of insect. He has yet to return. Anyone bearing knowledge that may lead to the discovery and return of him/his remains, please contact local authorities immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment