Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Here's a few pics from Glacier Bay, a truly amazing place. Look it up! The tide rises almost 22 vertical feet in the bay and these are only a few of the thousands of creatures you find under every rock in the intertidal zone when the tide is at its lowest. It reminded me of the days when I played in the creek every day searching for crawdads and salamanders.
Headed to Yakutat now!















1 comment:

  1. You go Jared! I am so happy for you that you are getting to what you love for a living! That is just so awesome! Keep posting pics!

    ReplyDelete