Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Friday, May 7, 2010








Here's a few photos from the week. The view from my dinner table, and also my office which is just downstairs. Pretty nice to say the least! You can sit at the table and watch humpback whales pass by with the binocs on some days. I've seen it twice this week. A Bald Eagle flys overhead every evening around 9pm and goes down to perch in the same tree.
I've been busy this week making our schedule for the summer, getting myself ready for all of the programs I'll be giving on the cruise ships, and next week I have 3 groups coming from the school for a whale program so I have to be an expert by monday!
Everything is good for sure! I've never enjoyed my work so much! On Sunday I'm going out with a commercial fisherman I met a few days ago to help him fish for Halibut. Its hard to tell what I'll see out there! Its going to be an experience for sure!
I found a guitar that I can borrow for a while this week too so I can check that off the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment