Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Enjoying myself here in Melbourne for sure.  I have a place to stay, good friends and they've been showing me around.  Tonight I went to a Cricket match for the first time.  There was about 64,000 people there and it was pretty cool.  Very similar to going to a baseball game.  About the same pace, just different game.  For the next few days I'll be doing some research on jobs in New Zealand and on thursday I'm flying there.  Found a cheap flight for like $100.  I talked to Vinny, who's been there for a few months now so we're going to get up and do some backpacking, hiking, and it looks like even a little bungy jumping.  Needless to say, the interesting pics will be coming soon.  Hope all is well back in the Fort!  Keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. good mornin darling about 7:50 here gettin ready to take Hunter to school sounds like you are enjoying yourself have fun on you next adventure to New Zealand be careful and I love ya and miss ya
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing great1 Good to hear from you! Tell everybody i said hello and if you could get scoobs address for me. I think its like 1334 but not sure. Tell him I asked a few people about those Australian snow snakes. They havent seen em! lol

    ReplyDelete