Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, I made it to Melbourne and two friends I met back in 2004 in Barcelona Spain picked me up at the airport.  Lucy has a spare room i can stay in for a while until I get my master plan together.  I'm pretty sure I'll crash hard tonight seeing as I've had almost no sleep for the past three days.  Its very nice here though.  We had lunch down by the beach and going to a BBQ with their friends this eve.  Reckon it'll be a little different than Gilb's!  Probably lamb.  I might have to show them a trick or two.  Glad to see al the people checkin the blog out.   I'll get back soon and figure out how to post my pics as well!

6 comments:

  1. hey honey Im glad you made it miss you already and Im waiting to see some pictures and don't forget you promised me you were coming back!!!
    I love you and have so much fun and be careful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get some rest and have a great time with your friends there in Melbourne.
    Tell them Hello for us
    Love you, be careful!!!
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared~ be careful and have fun!!! Make sure you take lots of pictures for us!!!!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know how we do have fun and be carefull

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you are having a blast i bet going to that match was preety cool. we need to learn how to play curling like we saw at the beach on my batchler party haha. well our beloved panthers got killed that kinda sucked.everything else is going pretty good .have fun and show them how we do in new zeland. take care and have fun.peace out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, you are staying with Lucy. I remember her crazy self. Ya'll be careful and show them aussies how we roll in fort mill brother

    ReplyDelete