Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hey Hey! I finally made it to Queenstown and met up with Vinny. Gonna stay with him and his friends for a few days and then hit some trails. I had a bit of a delay on the way here. The plane was about to take off on the runway and the pilot turned back and took us back in because something was wrong with one of the engines. So i sat in the airport for bout 3 hours while they fixed it. Crossed my fingers and we took off 3 hours late so i got to Christchurch NZ at 2 am. Then walked around like a zombie in the airport and tried to sleep a little until 7:3-0 when i caught a 7 hour bus ride to Queensland so I'm a little tired. No sleep last night but i can sleep when I'm dead. Good to see you fellers on here. It should start getting fun now! Gotta run because i'm in an internet cafe and it costs too much1 Get back soon!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad I didn't know about the engine thing until after you were safely on the ground! Have fun and post pictures of Jessica soon! :)

    ReplyDelete