Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Matt n Amy, nice to see you here!  Hope everything is good for you guys!  I'm good, just been hanging with my friends here but getting ready to kick it off right in New Zealand tomorrow so the pics should be getting good soon!  If you could please find out what Scoobs address is so i can send a postcard to all those old men at the horses lol.  I think its like 1334 but not sure.  Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Whats up.Just checking out your pics for the first time.looking forward to more.just got back from seeing your dad he seems to be feeling alot better. Later Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared, We already miss you, even though you havent been gone long. It looks like you are having a great time. Amy sent me your website, so now we can keep up with you. You be good. Love ya, Erin, Bo, Travis, & Jack

    ReplyDelete