Purpose for my blog:

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXPLORER IN MANY WAYS! I LOVE NATURE, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SEEING NEW PLACES, AND
CAN'T THINK OF BETTER WAY TO ILLUSTRATE AND DOCUMENT MY EXPLORATION!


CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Heading to New Zealand

Good to see you here Rock.  I didn't know you were surfin the net!  Yeah, i didn't even know about my dad until today.  I reckon they didn't want me to worry but i believe i can handle it.  Just glad he'll be alright.  Everyone:  if you see him or my mom smoking a cigarette, jerk it out of their mouth and stomp it into the ground! :-) 
If you guys want to know what time it is in New Zealand, just add 6 hours to your time, then change the am to pm or pm to am, whichever applies.   For Australia you add 4 hours.  So right now its 10:07 am on thursday, yes thursday here which means its 6:07 pm on wednesday there.  Crazy huh?  I traveled into the future!!  My flight leaves tonight at 5:50 for ChristChurch, New Zealand.  Traveling 2 more hours into the future.  I'm gonna stay in a hostel there, then find my way to Queenstown, where I'll meet up with my friend Vinny (Vincent Worth) who is from Fort Mill.  The last time i saw him i was swimming in the ocean, looked over, and there he was!  We have plans to do a big Bungee jump (called Nevis bungee in NZ, look it up!), then I'm hitting the trails.  Here's a site that shows some of the trails I'm going to do:  www.tramper.co.nz  They don't call it hiking, they call it tramping.  So I reckon I'm a tramp over here.
There are pics on several of them and comments by people who have hiked them and it looks amazing.  I'm really ready to get out of this city and into the backcountry.  Well, thats it for now.  It shouldn't take long once i get there to have some really good pics.  If anyone ever wants to give me a ring, you just dail o11 61 0402152128.  I have free incoming but it won't be cheap for you.  I'll catch y later!
You Know how weeee doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment